Meal Prep Tip: If you will be short on time, you can make the Spiced Chickpea "Nuts" ahead of time. Cover and store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Breakfast (297 calories)
- Oatmeal with Fruit & Nuts
- 1/2 cup oatmeal cooked in 1/2 cup skim milk and 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 medium apple, diced
- Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Top oatmeal with apple, walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon.
A.M. Snack (47 calories)
- 1/2 medium apple
Lunch (337 calories)
- Green salad with Spiced Chickpea "Nuts"
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup Spiced Chickpea "Nuts"
- 1 Tbsp. feta cheese
- Combine ingredients and top with 1 Tbsp. each olive oil & balsamic vinegar
P.M. Snack (80 calories)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
Dinner (431 calories)
- 1 serving Mozzarella, Basil & Zucchini Frittata
- 1 cup mixed greens
- Top salad with 1/2 Tbsp. each olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
- 2 diagonal slices baguette (1/4 inch thick), preferably whole-wheat, toasted